Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Indoor Winter Farm Market Nov. 12

Hello from
Venneford Farm Country Meats
The 10th year of the indoor Winter Farm Market

Our booth is just inside the main entrance across the room from the escalators.
See below for what is new at my booth this week.

Up Coming Dates !!

November 19th is Appleton’s Holiday Open House with Mrs. Claus and cookie decorating in the cafeteria during the indoor winter market, carolers special savings throughout downtown and so much more.

On the Farm. 

We butchered a pig this week.  And we will be butchering more on Dec. 5.  We have a couple of half pigs available.  You can have it cut and packaged the way you want and it is a savings over buying by the package.  For more info, send me an email.

We also have openings for quarters and halves of BEEF in January and February.

At Our Booth
 
Samples:  This week, Garlic Bologna sliced lunch meat.  The garlic ring bologna is the same, just in a ring.  Our bologna is All Beef.  Made with our Prime ground chuck.
Specials:  My special this week is
10% OFF each package
of Top Sirloin Steak

they are in 6 to 9 oz. individual steaks.  If you are trying to eat more healthy, they say the piece of meat should be about the size of a deck of cards, or fit in the palm of your hand.  These tasty steaks are just that, nice and small.

Re-Stocking: 
My butcher is getting the pig cut and wrapped this week so I can pick it up after work on Friday, so, I will be restocked on pork this weekend.  For a full listing of pork cuts check out my blog at www.vennefordfarmcountrymeats.blogspot.com
The bacon and braunschweiger will not be ready until the following week.


Also at my Booth

Holiday Cooking !!!!!!

If you want to serve shredded beef or pulled pork sandwiches, we have great chuck or arm roasts and fresh ham roasts work great for pulled pork.
Don’t forget about the Jimmy J’s Rib Sauce to BBQ it.

For cold or hot ham sandwiches I have 4 pound packs of shaved ham.  I don’t bring these with me to the market, so ask ahead.

Elk from Navarino Valley Elk Ranch. 
I will have ground, patties, roasts, pepperwurst sausage, snack sticks and jerky.

Jimmy J’s Razor Back Rib Sauce
I will have a selection of his sauces, mild, medium, hot, XXX.

Gift Certificates=======
For those who start to shop for the holidays early, I will have gift certificates again this year.  Just ask for more info.  You can get them for any amount, individual certificates or in books.



Remember, we take EBT tokens.




No comments:

Post a Comment