Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012


Hello from
Venneford Farm Country Meats

I am sorry that I am posting after so many of you have already checked in today.  But this has been one busy week.  

  
July is National Beef Month
Check out the specials tab above. 

Polish vs. Kielbasa !!

I get asked all the time what the difference is between Polish sausage and Kielbasa.  Well not a lot, the spices and seasonings are the same.  They are really the same thing with 2 different names but, in our case there is one little difference.  I have my Polish sausage made all Beef.  And my Kielbasa is all Pork.  But they are both in brats so you can use them in or out of a bun.

WHAT'S UP ON THE FARM....

Our grandkids were over last weekend and we got lots of pictures of them helping to feed the cows.  I will try to get some of these pics put on our farm page over the next couple of weeks.  Click on the farm sign to the right to see if they are there.

Taking Credit Cards !!

I am very sorry for the bad WiFi signal causing trouble with my taking credit cards last weekend.  I just got a Hot Spot device tonight.  Getting it charged now so I can try it out tomorrow.  I hope to not have any problems with it Saturday.  I want to thank those who trusted me to take down their info the ancient old fashioned way last weekend.

My butcher told me this week that the processing charges for cutting, wrapping, making sausage, etc. will be going up.  So, since is have to re-evaluate my prices anyway, I will look at working it out so that the cost of using the credit card program will be covered.  That means that the 3% charge for using your credit card will be temporary.  Please bear with me, this might be the last weekend that I add that service charge.  I will, however, try to make my price changes as minimal as I can.  Some items will not change at all. 

Thanks for being so patient with my getting set up for credit cards.  Nothing is ever easy even when it sounds easy.

Re-Stocking.................

Apple & Cinnamon Porkie Links this weekend.  12 per pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment