Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Farm Market July 21

Hello from
Venneford Farm Country Meats

We are restocking on cheese this week.  We are also checking on bringing in more differant cheese or flavors.  We want to add more Low Fat and even Low Sodium cheese.  We will keep you updated on this.
Check out the new tab at the top, I now have all the cheeses we bring listed.

Blueberry Haven is a Wisconsin Blueberry farm that is located just on the other side of the country block from us on County Road XX.  They are now open for pick-your-own.  When driving toward Clintonville, watch for signs on Hwy 45 and county roads D and XX. 

I went to the Farm Technology Days yesterday.  this was the first time I have been able to go.  It was great, so much to see I wish I had another day to go.  My 2 little grandkids just loved the kids area and see the calves and horses.

Check out our referrals under the Contacts tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment