Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Day Off

Hello

It is so nice to have a day off.  Other than Octoberfest this is the only other Saturday I have had off since June.  But, I feel bad that I am not there for my customers.

My husband farms by day and drives semi by night.  He got home from work at 3:00am today, that is the time I get up to get ready for the farmers market, and he said it was pouring out.
I don't mind loading the freezers in the van when it is misting or sprinkling, but I can't do it when it is pouring.  Even if I cover the boxes, they get damp and that is what causes frost in the freezers.

So, since I am home today, I will get a head start on entering all my farm records (sales and expenses) into the computer to get ready for tax season.

CHECKING  FOR  SOMETHING  NEW

I love it when I see that people are checking to see if I wrote something new for the upcoming farm market.  But, I feel bad when I realize they are checking early in the week so they are seeing what I wrote for the week before.  Please continue to check, but I would like to let you know that to be on the safe side, check Thursday night.

I am going to try to put some information on here more often.  I have some big ideas on what I would like to add, recipes, nutrition info, charts, pictures from the farm.  I just keep running out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment