Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Garlic Wieners

I got a little story for you..................

Before the summer market season started I make new sign boards listing all the cuts of meat we have.  I am sure you noticed how much nicer they look with the pictures on them.

Well, when I made the one with the sausage, I typed out the names for the summer sausage and ring bologna and they both have a choice of (plain or garlic).
When I typed out the name "Wieners" I accidentally copied the "(plain or garlic)".

The first couple times I was asked for garlic wieners I did not think any thing of it.  We have so many things available in garlic.  So it was weeks before I found out I made the mistake of putting the garlic wieners on the boards.

I  AM  STILL  GETTING  ASKED  FOR  GARLIC  WIENERS.

SO, I decided to have some garlic wieners made.  I don't know if they will be ready yet this weekend or not.  But I should have them for the following weekend for sure.

If you are interested in GARLIC  WIENERS  check back and I will let you know for sure when I have them.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment