Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just butchered - Now re-stocked for Farm Market

Hello, and WOW will I be re-stocked for the Farm Market this weekend.

The butcher was cutting and wrapping our beef and pork this week.  They are also making brats, bacon, etc. for us.  Some of the things I was out of and will have again will be:

Beef:
Tenderloin
Porterhouse Steaks
Kansas City Strip Steaks
Flank Steak
Skirt Steak
Swiss Steak
Round Steak
Tip Steak
Stir Fry Strips
Ground Chuck

Beef Brats - Plain
Beef Polish Sausage Brats

Pork:
Sirloin Chops
Center cut Chops
Bacon
Shoulder Bacon
Ham Steak

Things they will be working on for the next week:
Summer Sausage - sliced and stick, plain and garlic
                  (I do still have some left, just not a lot)
Braunschweiger

I hope I did not forget anything.  Some of these items have a limited supply.  For example:  there are only 2 flank steaks on one animal.  So, I you want to be sure to get the cuts you want on Saturday, don't be afraid to call or email ahead and reserve something.

No comments:

Post a Comment